TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read carefully. By purchasing our product, you (herein referred to as “Customer”) agrees to the following terms stated herein.
The PRODUCT refers to the educational materials such as courses, tools, downloads, templates, video tutorials or other material contents created under the Sourcing Warrior® brand and sold through the Goodlife Warrior, LLC (the “Company”).
To purchase Company’s product, you may have payment options:
Option 1: One-Time Payment. When Customer selects one-time payment, full payment is due at the time of the purchase.
Option 2: Installment Payment. When Customer selects installment payment, the first installment is due at the time of the purchase; remaining installments are due in the following months. For example, if your select 3-Installment payment plan, and you make a purchase on June 1st, your 3 payments are due on June 1st, July 1st, and August 1st.
1. If the customer made a one-time payment, and less than 40% of the course material is viewed, we offer a 30-day refund period from the date of purchase.
2. If the customer made the installment payment, and less than 40% of the course material was viewed, we offer a 30-day refund period from the date of the purchase, however a 10-day advanced cancelation notice is required before 30-day refund period expires.
For example, if the first installment is made on June 1st, Customer must contact the Company before June 21st to cancel purchase to avoid the 2nd installment charge.
Unless Customer gives Company a 10-day advanced cancelation notice, each remaining installment payment is automatically charged in the following month until it is paid in full.
Company reserves the right to immediately terminate the Customer’s account in case of any past due balances. Termination of the account in no way relieves the Customer from any obligation to pay outstanding balances or expenses. In the event Company starts collection processes of any type, Customer will be liable for all collection costs, including legal fees and expenses.
3. All Sourcing Warrior® materials are copyright protected. Customer agrees to permanently delete all materials downloaded from the paid course area upon Product cancelation.
As a courtesy to Company, we ask each Customer to explain why you need to cancel the purchase because we are proud of our superior content quality; it is very important for us to know why you are not satisfied.
To request for cancelation and refund, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Goodlife Warrior, LLC’s Product is copyright protected. All Intellectual Property (I.P.) shall remain the sole property of the Company. Product sold to the Customer is for Customer’s personal use, single user membership use, single download use only.
Any form of copy, duplication or distribution of either the membership login credential or partial or entire part of the Product is strictly prohibited.
We stand firm in protecting our intellectual property and our reputation. We treat each I.P. violation seriously and we will pursue legal action against any I.P. violation that causes financial and or reputation damage to the Company and or to the creator of the Product, Yuping Wang.
All information shared in the Product shall be treated as confidential. Product information can be disclosed to the 3rd party solely based on the condition that the 3rd party has the legitimate need to know such information. Customer agrees to use the best efforts to safeguard the Product and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, loss and theft.
CUSTOMER agrees to use Product at its own risk. Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employees and related entities from and against any and all liabilities and expense – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorney’s fees, and disbursements result from using the Product.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. All claims against Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf of Customer, Customer is responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees.
Any notices to be given hereunder by either Party to the other may be effected by personal delivery or by mail, registered or certified, postage prepaid with return receipt requested. Notices delivered personally shall be deemed communicated as of the date of actual receipt; mailed notices shall be deemed communicated as of three (3) days after the date of mailing. For purposes of this Agreement, “personal delivery” includes notice transmitted by email. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, United States of America.
- No Legal Advice. The creator of the Product, Yuping Wang, is not a licensed practicing attorney in the United States of America. Contents provided in the Product, is based on Yuping Wang’s working experience in supply chain management in the U.S.A and her prior working experience in China as a practicing attorney in Beijing, China. Contents provided in the Product is intended to convey practical business information only and not to provide any legal advice.
- No Projection. You recognize and agree that the Company has made no promises, implications, warranties, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about prospects of earnings or profits with respect to your purchase of the Company’s Product.
- The Testimonials. Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of profits, earnings or promises. The Company cannot, do not, and will not make any promises as to your prospects of profits, income, or earnings.
- Individual Success or Lack of It. Your success in using the information or strategies provided by the Company depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will do well or make profits.
- No Responsibility For Loss. We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the Company’s Product.
- Due Diligence. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information in the Product.
If you do not understand or agree with any of these terms, please do not order the Product.Copyright 2018 © Goodlife Warrior, LLC
GOODLIFE WARRIOR, LLC
412 N. Main St. STE 100 Buffalo
WY 82834, United States